Friday, September 21, 2012

U R Priceless Blog Hop!

Hello everyone! How's your Friday? Or Saturday morning for our international friends  :)

Mine--so very glad the weekend is here! Rain is rolling in and it is chilly, fall is definitely in the air. But you know tonight I don't care, it has been a busy week and all I want to do is curl up at home and work on my projects! It has been sew long!

Have you stopped by Sew WE Quilt? It is a blog all about blog hops! All kinds of quilting styles participate.  

I stopped by to check out all the blog hops and fell in love! I just had to join in on this one! I have been wanting to make one of these little coin purses so bad and what great Christmas/Birthday/Just Because Gift :)



I have already ordered and received my fabric and frame! Really..bet you could figure that one out already :)
I am thinking that my stash probably has some fabric just waiting to be made into one of these cute little purses too!  I hear there are a few more spots open on the hop if you would like to get in on the action!

Stop over and see Katherine at Sew Me Something Good, here. She will be the cheerleader for this blog hop, or stop by and see Madame Samm of SewWEQuilt here.

Can't wait! Jingle, jingle, I can hear them quarters and dimes, nickles and pennies now ;)

See you soon!
Ginny 


4 comments:

  1. I saw these on Pinterest and can't wait to see your version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing nicer to pass the time on wet evening than a spot of sewing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will check out the link thanks Ginny! Hope you have a lovely sewy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to join the hop! I am so excited thank you for letting me know that there were openings. If your a pinner on Pinterest you might be interested in my latest blog post about a challenge being hosted by Fresh Squeezed Fabric http://ihavetosay.typepad.com/randi/2012/09/pin-it-to-win-it.html#
    or my blog
    http://www.grecomara.blogspot.gr/2012/09/a-contest-i-could-win-but-need-your-help.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!