Friday, September 28, 2012

Which do you like?

I pulled a batch of fabric for my friends chemo quilt tonight.
 
 
 
 I have been scrambling through my stash, because her favorite color is green and earth tones. So totally not my colors.  This is what I came up with...I think it is soothing, more a soft grey brown and green (some of it more lime color) Soft brown minky for the backing.

OR I can add a little bit more lime green for some brightness -- this reads very yellow in the pic due to the lighting  but really is a lime green, not sure, what do you think?  Enough contrast/color? Too much? Open to other suggestions too!


Thanks!

Ginny

7 comments:

  1. I love the lime green...its happy and just the right bit of jazz for the soft colors. Whichever way you go, she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes add the lime it brings out the other colours too, go with your instinct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lime green too...even if you add just a little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a bunch of those :) Connecting threads right? I love it with the pop of lime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the rest, the lime green addition works well with the earth tone bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually prefer it without the lime green, but both are lovely and will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!